MAKE IDEAS HAPPEN
● Apply through our F6S page before August 13th, fill the form and let us know all the crazy ideas you have to make the world a better place.
● By the end of August, we will announce 8 of the best teams to compete against each other at the final PitcHub competition during GMIC+Sydney 2017 conference on September 27th.
● Pitching in front of five judges, each team will get 6 minutes to convince them and hundreds of potential interested investors in the audience why their product is the one to keep an eye on. There will also be a 4-minute Q&A session for each team after their pitch. By the end of the competition, the judges will choose top three teams as winners of PitcHub.
On top of having first-hand interaction with VC companies and investors from Australia and China, our eight finalists competing at PitcHub will also get:
● Free innovator special exhibition booth at our Industry Exhibition
● The opportunity to be invested in Angel/Seed round
● Recommendation to join start-up competition in GMIC Beijing 2018
● Global media support and exposure at GMIC+Sydney
● G-trip to China, visiting leading tech companies in China and potential investors
GMIC+Sydney is the first time GMIC visits Australia. Founded in 2008, GMIC has travelled the world major cities including San Francisco (Silicon Valley), Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Beijing and many more. We celebrate innovations in all industry and integration of resources across geographic boarder. GMIC has a long history of cultivating the next generation of innovators, are you the next one to join our community?